<body>



Please browse the shop using the Categories at the side!
purple-flamez.blogspot.com
The Shop

Updated on 12th July.

2nd last update on 28th June.
Formerly known as theorangecatlover

2nd hand items are in the 2nd hand categories
No fussy buyers for 2nd hand items
No refund. Swapped allowed within 3 days of purchased.
Meet-ups and cash payment available at my convenience.
Items may differ a little due to lighting/not the excact one in the pic(I've got more than one stock for some)
Email me @ iluv_garfield.hotmail.com if you are interested in anything^^ If you have anything you want to sell, email me too. No fee charge.
Purchase text links

Link me and I'll link you back!



.Advertisment.


Please email me @ iluv_garfield@hotmail.com for enquires, linking up.


.Applause!
Designer - Janice.
Basecode - Tainted.love}
Image - DeviantArt
Fonts - Dafont

dun remove credits pls!


MISC
Eye masks
40 pads
$29 each.
2 payment. $5 first payment.
If I didn't manage to buy get it, $5 will be refunded. Rest of the payment during collection.

Blue Bead braclet $1


Little coin bag $1


Both Keychain at 50cents. Free with any purchase(upon request)


Brown braclet
$1




Earser
$0.50cents




Card holder(BRAND NEW)
$1.50
Buy above $5 and get this at $1!


HP shape pocket mirror.
2 colours available!
$5 each!
Buy above $10 and get this for $2.80 Only!! (while stocks last)


Got these from Cathey after I spent $50 and above. All related to movies.

"Sky of Love" Notebook. Quite thick. $4.50.
I find it lovely. Will keep it if there's no buyer.


Linger Notebook $3.50 Opening sales $2.50.
Not as thick as the previous one. Fans of Vic Chou might want this.


prettied at11:15 AM